|IMS CONVERSIONS: LIFTVAN™
|The IMS Liftvan™ provides carrying capacity
of full-sized van with the comfort and convenience of our lowered
floor design. The IMS Liftvan™ also fits into a typical
- Automatic Door: With the touch of a button, the side
door of the van can be opened by any occupant inside (or outside)
- Quick-Release Front Seats: Quick-release seats offer a
wheelchair occupant to share driving duties with another person.
(See options for an interchangeable quick-release seat, that can
be placed in either driver or passenger positions.)
- Tie-downs: Multiple wheelchair tie-downs gives maximum
flexibility for seating arrangements inside the van.
- Full 6" Drop: To increase headroom inside the van, IMS
lowers the van floor a full 6 inches. This allows a wheelchair
occupant to drive or ride in any of the passenger positions.
- Remote Entry & Handheld Pendant Remote: Open the van's
side-door and lower the lift system easily with a keychain remote.
- Optional 6" Mid-Ship Drop (less expensive): To reduce
conversion costs, the van can have a "mid-ship" drop, only
lowering the center section of the van. Be aware this excludes a
wheelchair occupant from driving or occupying the front passenger
seat while remaining in a wheelchair or scooter.
- Lift Installation Optional: VanGater II.
- Interchangeable Quick-Release Front Seats: As mentioned
above, an optional interchangeable quick-release seat makes it
easy to move the seat from driver to passenger position in the
- Mid-Van Seating Option (Seat behind driver): An
additional seat can be located behind the driver's seat to
increase the maximum occupant load of the van.
Transfer Seats: The IMS TransferSeat puts you in the
driver's seat, or the passenger seat, with minimum amount of
effort and a maximum amount of comfort and security. With the
touch of a button, the TransferSeat slides back and swivels 140
degrees to allow a person to move from a wheelchair to the seat.
The seat then swivels back and slides forward to put the occupant
in the drivers or passenger position.
|The IMS Liftvan™ has been successfully
crash-tested with Generation II airbags to meet Federal Motor
Vehicle Safety Standards. The Liftvan™ conversion is covered
with a Limited Warranty for three years or 36,000 miles, whichever
comes first; and a seven-year, 70,000 mile limited rust-through
metal protection warranty.